Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan
Summer / Fall 2016
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month.
Email us to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- Lightroom Post-Processing 4-class series training – Learn Image Management/Organization (9/12), Image Development (9/19), Image Output (9/26), Workflow Process (10/3) – all four classes for $112. Each class is 6:30-10:30 pm.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Image Management & Organization – Learn the basics of using the Management module in Adobe’s Lightroom – Monday, September 12th, 6:30-10:30 pm, $35 (or part of 4-class series)
- 6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop – Sunday, September 18, 2016 from 9am to 4pm. 6841 North Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $69.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Image Development – Learn the basics of using Development tool in Adobe’s Lightroom – Monday, September 19th, 6:30 – 10:30 pm, $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Image Output – Learn the basics of using Output tool in Adobe’s Lightroom – Monday, September 26th, 6:30-10:30 pm, $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Workflow Process – Learn Adobe Lightroom workflow process from capture through output – Monday, October 3rd, 6:30-10:30 pm, $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Hands-on Workshop – Bring your computer and work on images under Bob’s direction to get hands-on practice with Lightroom – Monday, October 10th, 7-10 pm, $35.
- Great Smoky Mountains NP Photo Safari – Immerse yourself in the art of photography! Oct 20-24, 2016. Workshop fee: $500.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Sunday, November 13, 2016
- Saturday, December 3, 2016
Workshops are held at Bob’s Photography Studio & Workshop, 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
Workshop fees start at $35. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring several 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2017/2018 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! Juliann@GetShotByBob.com.
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK Photography Safari
We will be heading back to Great Smoky Mountains National Park from October 20th through October 24th. Join Bob to learn how to memorialize Fall in the Smoky Mountains. A photo safari is a great way to immerse yourself in the art of photography. The trip includes group and one-on-one photography instruction. This is a great trip for photographers of all skill levels. The group will stay together at the Park Place Condominiums. I have several rooms reserved for the group. The workshop fee is $500. Lodging is approximately $300 per person for the 4-night stay. Transportation and meals are the responsibility of the student. We coordinate roommates and carpooling for participants from Metro Detroit. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Write us! Info@GetShotByBob.com