Photography Workshops in Rochester, MI and beyond!
Photography classes will be held at the Bob’s new Photography Studio & Workshop. The address is 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
The fee for each 3-hour workshop is $35 – $50. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring (2) or (3) 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2014/2015 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan – Summer 2015
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or us the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy Photography Contest – Deadline to submit images is September 15, 2015. Join Bob in this fabulous photo contest! Submit images captured in the (5) counties covered by the Six Rivers Land Conservancy and you may win a prize! Find out more on Meet-Up or the Six Rivers Land Conservancy website.
- Colorado Photography Safari Workshop – Wednesday, September 9th through Monday, September 14th, 2015. Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on photography class in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Photo Safari includes plenty of time for group and individual instruction. Call us to learn more (248) 608-8563 or email me for a detailed itinerary (Info@GetShotByBob.com). Workshop fee: $500. Lodging, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the student.
- Lightroom – Image Organization & Management – Monday, September 28, 2015 from 7-10 pm. This is the 1st class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom is the Adobe Post-Process program we recommend for all photographers. It is an excellent tool for all photographers to use to manage their image inventory. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Lightroom – Image Development – Monday, October 5th from 7-10 pm. This is the 2nd class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom is the Adobe Post-Procesing program we recommend for all photographers. It is an excellent tool for photographers to use to develop their images. RDP Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Lightroom – Image Output & Sharing – Monday, October 12th from 7-10 pm. This is the 3rd class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom is the Adobe post-processing program we recommend for all photographers. Lightroom makes image output and sharing easy and quick. RDP Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Lightroom – Workflow Process – Monday, October 19th from 7-10 pm. This is the 4th class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom makes your post-processing workflow process smooth and predictable. RDP Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Fall Photo Safari to Hocking Hills State Park in OH – Friday, October 23 through Sunday, October 25, 2015. Join Bob for this small-group immersion into the Art of Photography. The group will spend the 3 days exploring and photographing the diverse area in Hocking Hills State Park. Waterfall, ravines and rock formations make this a beautiful fall park to photograph. Workshop fee is $350. Students are responsible for the cost of lodging, transportation and meals. We have rooms reserved at a local motel!
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
- Saturday, September 26, 2015
- Sunday, November 15, 2015
- Saturday, December 5, 2015
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio at Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road) in Rochester Hills. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! Juliann@GetShotByBob.com.
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
Individual Photography Lessons
Want one-on-one help with Photography, Workflow Issues, Post-Processing, Adobe Lightroom 4.0 Training, Photoshop CS5 / CS6 Training in Rochester, Michigan? Look no more! Bob offers individual photography lessons. Lessons are $50 per hour. We find a 90-minute lesson to 2-hour lesson works well for most people. A 90-minute photography lesson is $75. Purchase four 90-minute lessons for $300 – and GET A FIFTH ONE FREE! The photography lessons are focused 100% on your interests, your equipment, and your skill level. Take your photography skills to the next level with photography lessons! They also make a great gift! Contact the studio to discuss your interests – info@GetShotByBob.com or (248) 608-8563.
Gift Certificates for Photography Classes & Lessons
Bob offers Gift Certificates for Photography Workshops and Private Lessons. Trying to find a unique gift this holiday season? Bob can personalize your gift certificate and have it ready for holiday giving! Call us! (248) 608-8563 or email Info@GetShotByBob.com.
Free Photo Walk – Join Us!
Join Bob and other photography enthusiasts at a variety of unique locations throughout Metro Detroit. We do appreciate an RSVP to know you plan to join the group. Please either sign-up through the Meet-Up Site or contact the studio (248) 608-8563 or info@GetShotByBob.com.
Bob schedules these photography gatherings 1-2 a month.
Colorado Rocky Mountain Photography Safari
Find yourself immersed in photography in the Fall in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains! September 9 through September 14th. Bob will lead a group of photographers through the diverse and beautiful country in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. This photography workshop in Colorado will amaze you! Workshop fee: $500. Lodging, transportation, and meals are the responsibility of the student. Lean more here.
Hocking Hills State Park – Fall Color Photography Safari
Immerse yourself in the art of photography in Hocking Hills in Southeastern Ohio. This park has dramatic features – waterfalls, caves, ravines, etc. Join Bob for this small-group adventure in Fall Color! Workshop fee: $350. Lodging, transportation, and meals are the responsibility of the student. Learn more here.
The 5-day adventure generally happens in one of the National Parks! Join Bob in these jewels to learn how to memorialize these breathtaking locations. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Contact us! Info@GetShotByBob.com