Photography Workshops in Rochester, MI and beyond!
Photography classes will be held at the Bob’s new Photography Studio & Workshop. The address is 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
The fee for each 3-hour workshop is $35 – $50. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring (2) or (3) 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2014/2015 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan – Winter 2015
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter ([email protected]) or us the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- Fundamentals of Exposure: ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed – Sunday, January 25, 2014 from 9 am to 12 noon – Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on workshop to improve your skills on ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture. Learning the basics of the Exposure triangle will improve all your images! Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom – Workflow Process – Sunday, January 25, 2015 from 1-4 pm – Join Bob for training on the Workflow processing using Lightroom. Improve your efficiency of processing your MANY digital images! Fee: $35 or $112 as part of the 4-class series. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306.
- Studio Lighting Equipment Training – Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9 am – 12 noon – Join Bob for this small-group instruction on the variety of light equipment necessary to create images in the studio. The investment for studio lighting varies dramatically. Bob will have all his equipment there – discussing the pros and cons of each set-up. Come and learn! Robert DiTommaso Photography, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, Mi 48306. Workshop fee: $35.
- Studio Portrait Photography with Models – Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 1 pm to 4 pm – Join Bob for this small-groups, hands-on training for photographing models in the studio. Bob includes instruction on how to talk to the models, how to pose the models and how to set the lighting to get a variety of looks. There will be two models in class to photograph. Workshop fee: $50.
- Advanced Editing in Lightroom / Photo Shop / Nik and other software (non-Portrait) – Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 7-10 pm – Join Bob for this class to learn how to bring your images alive in post-processing software. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Photography Safari – Thursday, April 23 through Monday, April 27, 2015 – Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on immersion into the art of photography! The Spring Flowers should be bursting into bloom just in time for this workshop! Workshop fee: $500. Travel, hotel, meals, etc. expenses are the responsibility of the student. Call us to lear more!
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
- Sunday, February 8, 2015
- Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Sunday, March 22, 2015
- Sunday, April 19, 2015
- Saturday, May 16, 2015
- Saturday, June 6, 2015
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio at Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road) in Rochester Hills. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! [email protected].
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
Individual Photography Lessons
Want one-on-one help with Photography, Workflow Issues, Post-Processing, Adobe Lightroom 4.0 Training, Photoshop CS5 / CS6 Training in Rochester, Michigan? Look no more! Bob offers individual photography lessons. Lessons are $50 per hour. We find a 90-minute lesson to 2-hour lesson works well for most people. A 90-minute photography lesson is $75. Purchase four 90-minute lessons for $300 – and GET A FIFTH ONE FREE! The photography lessons are focused 100% on your interests, your equipment, and your skill level. Take your photography skills to the next level with photography lessons! They also make a great gift! Contact the studio to discuss your interests – [email protected] or (248) 608-8563.
Gift Certificates for Photography Classes & Lessons
Bob offers Gift Certificates for Photography Workshops and Private Lessons. Trying to find a unique gift this holiday season? Bob can personalize your gift certificate and have it ready for holiday giving! Call us! (248) 608-8563 or email [email protected]
Free Photo Walk – Join Us!
Join Bob and other photography enthusiasts at a variety of unique locations throughout Metro Detroit. We do appreciate an RSVP to know you plan to join the group. Please either sign-up through the Meet-Up Site or contact the studio (248) 608-8563 or [email protected].
Bob schedules these photography gatherings 1-2 a month.
Immerse yourself in the art of photography at the upcoming Photo Safari at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Bob will be leading the class from April 23 through April 27th. Workshop fee: $500. Meals, transportation, lodging are the student responsibility. We have reservations at the Nestle Inn in Gaitlinburg for the group. Join us and enjoy spring bursting into color in the Great Smoky Mountains. Learn more HERE.
The 5-day adventure generally happens in one of the National Parks! Join Bob in these jewels to learn how to memorialize these breathtaking locations. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Contact us! [email protected]