Photography Equipment Sale – Induro Carbon Fiber Tripods!
Induro is offering a $50 immediate rebate on their Carbon Fiber Tripod lines! Call us to learn more! 248-608-8563. The $50 rebate is good through December 31, 2015.
Photography Workshops in Rochester, MI and beyond!
Photography classes will be held at the Bob’s new Photography Studio & Workshop. The address is 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
The fee for each 3-hour workshop is $35 – $50. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring (2) or (3) 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2014/2015 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan – Fall 2015 / Winter 2016
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or us the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- Big Bright Light Show Night Photography Workshop – Monday, November 30, 2015, 7-10 pm, Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio for training session and then hitting Downtown Rochester on Main Street to practice your night photography skills. Workshop fee: $35.
- Basic DSLR Photography Workshop (6-Hour) – Saturday, December 5, 2015 from 9am to 4 pm, Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Rd, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Learn the basics of camera settings and functions. Move out of Auto and into the more creative settings! Workshop fee: $149
- Big Bright Light Show Night Photography Workshop – Tuesday, December 15th, 7-10 pm, Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio for training session and then hitting Downtown Rochester on Main Street to practice your night photography skills. Workshop fee: $35.
- Basic DSLR Photography Class (6-Hour) – Saturday, January 9, 2016 from 9am to 4 pm, Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Rd, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Learn the basics of camera settings and functions. Move out of Auto and into the more creative settings! Workshop fee: $69.
- Basic DSLR Photography Workshop (6-Hour) – Sunday, January 24, 2016 from 9am to 4 pm, Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Rd, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Learn the basics of camera settings and functions. move out of Auto and into the more creative settings! Workshop fee: $69.
- Lake Michigan Lighthouses Photo Safari – Friday, January 29th through Sunday, January 31st – 3-Day Photo Safari to photograph the Lake Michigan Lighthouses draped in ice and snow! Group Accommodations at City Flats Hotel in Holland. Workshop fee: $350.
- Lightroom Training – Powerful Post-Processing Program from Adobe – Bob will teach a series of (4) workshops on Lightroom. This is the post-processing software we recommend for all photographers. It offer Image Management & Organization (2/20), Image Development (2/27), Image Output & Sharing (3/5) and Workflow Process (3/12). Each workshop is $35. If you register for all 4 classes, there is a 20% discount on the series ($112 for all 4 classes). Lightroom is an excellent program to Manage and Develop your images to their highest quality!
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Organization & Management – Saturday, February 20, 2016 from 9am to 12 noon. Lightroom allows you to organize your images efficiently. Learn the tips and tricks to use this powerful post-processing software. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Development – Saturday, February 27, 2016 from 9am to 12 noon. Lightroom is an excellent tool to develop your images (like in a darkroom in olden times!) Maximize your image quality with Lightroom. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Output & Sharing – Saturday, March 5, 2016 from 9am to 12noon. You can’t live with all your images trapped on your computer! Learn how to efficiently share your images – printing, online, etc. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Lightroom Workflow Process – Saturday, March 12, 2016 from 9am to 12noon. Lightroom is an excellent tool to take your images from capture, through processing to sharing! Master the workflow process to ensure you get everything you want out of the hobby your enjoy! Workshop fee: $35.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio at Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road) in Rochester Hills. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! Juliann@GetShotByBob.com.
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
Individual Photography Lessons
Want one-on-one help with Photography, Workflow Issues, Post-Processing, Adobe Lightroom 4.0 Training, Photoshop CS5 / CS6 Training in Rochester, Michigan? Look no more! Bob offers individual photography lessons. Lessons are $50 per hour. We find a 90-minute lesson to 2-hour lesson works well for most people. A 90-minute photography lesson is $75. Purchase four 90-minute lessons for $300 – and GET A FIFTH ONE FREE! The photography lessons are focused 100% on your interests, your equipment, and your skill level. Take your photography skills to the next level with photography lessons! They also make a great gift! Contact the studio to discuss your interests – info@GetShotByBob.com or (248) 608-8563.
Gift Certificates for Photography Classes & Lessons
Bob offers Gift Certificates for Photography Workshops and Private Lessons. Trying to find a unique gift this holiday season? Bob can personalize your gift certificate and have it ready for holiday giving! Call us! (248) 608-8563 or email Info@GetShotByBob.com.
Free Photo Walk – Join Us!
Join Bob and other photography enthusiasts at a variety of unique locations throughout Metro Detroit. We do appreciate an RSVP to know you plan to join the group. Please either sign-up through the Meet-Up Site or contact the studio (248) 608-8563 or info@GetShotByBob.com.
Bob schedules these photography gatherings 1-2 a month.
Colorado Rocky Mountain Photography Safari
Find yourself immersed in photography in the Fall in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains! September 9 through September 14th. Bob will lead a group of photographers through the diverse and beautiful country in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. This photography workshop in Colorado will amaze you! Workshop fee: $500. Lodging, transportation, and meals are the responsibility of the student. Lean more here.
The 5-day adventure generally happens in one of the National Parks! Join Bob in these jewels to learn how to memorialize these breathtaking locations. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Contact us! Info@GetShotByBob.com