Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month.
Email us to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- Flash / Indoor Lighting Workshop – Saturday, April 23rd – 9 to 3. Instruction and Hands-on Practice with External Flashes. Workshop fee: $50.
- Holland Photo Safari – Pre-Trip Informational Meeting – Saturday, April 23rd at 6:30 pm. Call for details – 248-608-8563.
- Urban Night Photography Workshop in Downtown Birmingham – Friday, April 29, 2016 from 7-10 pm. Learn how to photograph the urban night scene at dusk/dark. Workshop fee: $35.
- Filter Workshop – Guest Speaker Michael Northrup – Saturday, April 30, 2016 – 9 to 4. Learn to improve the creative nature of your images. Includes hands-on practice with Bob and Michael. If you purchase a filter, $25 from the workshop fee applies toward your filer purchase. Workshop fee: $50.
- Holland Tulip Festival Photo Safari – Friday, May 13th through Sunday, May 15th. Join Bob for the 3-day Photo Safari to immerse yourself in the art of photography. Workshop fee: $375. (Lodging, transportation, meals, etc. are the responsibility of the student.)
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy Photo Contest – Submit your favorite local nature images to this fabulous contest! Learn more at the Six Rivers Land Conservancy website:https://www.sixriversrlc.org/index.php/events-activities/photo-contest
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
Workshops are held at Bob’s Photography Studio & Workshop, 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
Workshop fees start at $35. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring several 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2017/2018 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! Juliann@GetShotByBob.com.
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
Holland Tulip Festival (5/13-5/15) Photography Safari
Find yourself immersed in photography at the Holland Tulip Festival from May 13 through May 15th. Bob will lead a group of photographers the natural beauty bursting into bloom in Holland, Michigan. Workshop fee: $375. Lodging, transportation, and meals are the responsibility of the student. Learn more here.
In October 2016 we will be heading back to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Join Bob to learn how to memorialize Fall in the Smoky Mountains. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Write us! Info@GetShotByBob.com