Photography Workshops in Rochester, MI and beyond!
Photography classes will be held at the Bob’s new Photography Studio & Workshop. The address is 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
The fee for each 3-hour workshop is $35 – $50. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring (2) or (3) 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2014/2015 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan – Summer 2014
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter ([email protected]) or us the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- Sunday, October 12, 2014 – 9 am – 1 pm - Ins & Outs of a Senior Portrait - Join Bob for this small group workshop where Bob is training students on how to photograph and process a Senior Portrait. Meet in Downtown Rochester. Fee: $50.
- Monday, October 13, 2014 – 7-10 pm - Building a Studio – Lighting Equipment, Backgrounds & Props - Join Bob for this small group training workshop on how to set up your studio. Whether you are working on building a business or just want to grow your photography collection, this class will help you make equipment purchase decisions. Robert DiTommaso Photography, 6841 North Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop Fee: $50.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 – 7-10 pm - Indoor Lighting with On-Camera and Off-Camera Flash - Master your lighting skills. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Fee: $35.
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 – 9 am – 12 noon - Fall Landscape Photography Class @ Quarton Lake Trail in Birmingham. Learn how to capture the sweeping fall color as well as the details of fall color! Small group – hands on photography workshop. Quarton Lake, Birmingham, Michigan. Fee: $35.
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 – 2 – 5 pm - Photographing Fall Color at Elmwood Cemetery in Detroit - Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on photography class to learn how to capture fall color at its finest! Elmwood Cemetery is a historical cemetery fill with beautiful fall landscapes! Elmwood Cemetery, Detroit, MI. Fee: $40.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 – 7-10 pm - Applying What you have Learn – Lighting and Flash Photography - Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on photography class to master your lighting and flash photography skills. Bob will have the studio set up for you to practice in a variety of settings. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Fee: $35.
- Friday, October 24 – Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - Zion National Park & Bryce National Park and the Las Vegas Strip Photography Safari - Join Bob for this immersion in the the art of photography. Bob will lead you through some of the most beautiful National Parks on this adventure to Southern Utah. Workshop fee: $450. Lodging, meals, transportation, etc. are the responsibility of the student. Call us to learn more! (248) 608-8563.
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 – 7-10 pm, Learning the Business of Photography - Join Bob has he helps you understand what it takes to develop your own photography business. This is the nuts and bolts of running your own business. Whether you are thinking of being a photographer on the side or as a full-time business, this class will help you move forward in the right direction. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Fee: $50
- Saturday, December 6, 2014 – 9am-4pm, Basic DSLR Photography Workshop – Join Bob for this 6-hour Basic Photography class to learn how to master the settings and functions on your DSLR camera. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 north Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Fee: $69.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio at Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road) in Rochester Hills. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! [email protected].
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
Individual Photography Lessons
Want one-on-one help with Photography, Workflow Issues, Post-Processing, Adobe Lightroom 4.0 Training, Photoshop CS5 / CS6 Training in Rochester, Michigan? Look no more! Bob offers individual photography lessons. Lessons are $50 per hour. We find a 90-minute lesson to 2-hour lesson works well for most people. A 90-minute photography lesson is $75. Purchase four 90-minute lessons for $300 – and GET A FIFTH ONE FREE! The photography lessons are focused 100% on your interests, your equipment, and your skill level. Take your photography skills to the next level with photography lessons! They also make a great gift! Contact the studio to discuss your interests – [email protected] or (248) 608-8563.
Gift Certificates for Photography Classes & Lessons
Bob offers Gift Certificates for Photography Workshops and Private Lessons. Trying to find a unique gift this holiday season? Bob can personalize your gift certificate and have it ready for holiday giving! Call us! (248) 608-8563 or email [email protected]
Free Photo Walk – Join Us!
Join Bob and other photography enthusiasts at a variety of unique locations throughout Metro Detroit. We do appreciate an RSVP to know you plan to join the group. Please either sign-up through the Meet-Up Site or contact the studio (248) 608-8563 or [email protected].
Bob schedules these photography gatherings 1-2 a month.
The 5-day adventure generally happens in one of the National Parks! Join Bob in these jewels to learn how to memorialize these breathtaking locations. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Contact us! [email protected]
Fall Color in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Join Bob for this 3-day photography workshop that starts at the Mackinaw Bridge and leads you into the breathtaking beauty of the UP! Friday, October 3 through Sunday, October 5, 2014. Workshop Fee: $350. Lodging, meals, transportation, etc. are the responsibility of the student. Please contact us to learn more! (248) 608-8563.
Zion & Bryce National Park Photography Safari! Join Bob from Friday, October 24 through Wednesday, October 29, 2014 for an immersion into the art of Photography. The Zion and Bryce National Parks in Southern Utah are diverse and inspiring. Bob will be training throughout the trip. The workshop fee is $450. Lodging, meals, transportation are the responsibility of the student. (All the reservations have been made already.) Learn more on Meet-Up or Call us! (248) 608-8563.