Photography Workshops in Rochester, MI and beyond!
Photography classes will be held at the Bob’s new Photography Studio & Workshop. The address is 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. It is on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken Road in the Ferber Warehouse complex. Turn into the complex from Rochester Road, just North of Tienken. We are in the first office building – close to Rochester Road. Our space has its own entrance door. Drive behind the 1st building. Our white door is on the South side of the building. There is parking by the door or in the lot to the North of the office.
The fee for each 3-hour workshop is $35 – $50. More detailed description on the workshops are found on the Meet-Up site. Each class has a hyper-link to the photography class website. Bob will be featuring (2) or (3) 3-Day photography workshops this year! We are planning Photo Adventures for 2014/2015 – Interested? Drop us a line!
Photography Classes Rochester Hills, Michigan – Winter 2016
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or us the sign-up button below.
Check out the workshop reviews on “Testimonials” page on our website!
- PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! Submit and image or vote for your favorite image (once a day) in our 1st every PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST – The theme is “Winter in Michigan!” Contest opens 2/1/2016. Submit your images through 2/22/2016. Vote through 3/1/2016. Check it out here: Robert DiTommaso Photography Contest
- Photo Walk to The Henry Ford Museum – Sunday, February 7th from 9:30 am. Join Bob at the Henry Ford to practice your photography skills! Depth of Field presentation at 10 am.
- Business of Photography Workshop – Tuesday, February 9th from 7-10 pm, Learns the basics on how to run a part-timer or full-time photography business. Robert DiTommaso Photography, 6841 NORTH Rochester Rd, Ferber Warehouse Complex, SUite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $50.
- Lightroom Training – Powerful Post-Processing Program from Adobe – Bob will teach a series of (4) workshops on Lightroom. This is the post-processing software we recommend for all photographers. It offer Image Management & Organization (2/20), Image Development (2/27), Image Output & Sharing (3/5) and Workflow Process (3/12). Each workshop is $35. If you register for all 4 classes, there is a 20% discount on the series ($112 for all 4 classes). Lightroom is an excellent program to Manage and Develop your images to their highest quality!
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Organization & Management – Saturday, February 20, 2016 from 9am to 12 noon. Lightroom allows you to organize your images efficiently. Learn the tips and tricks to use this powerful post-processing software. Workshop fee: $35.
- Fundamentals of Exposure – Saturday, February 20th from 1-4 pm. Learn how to control your exposure settings. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Development – Saturday, February 27, 2016 from 9am to 12 noon. Lightroom is an excellent tool to develop your images (like in a darkroom in olden times!) Maximize your image quality with Lightroom. Workshop fee: $35.
- Low Light Photography Workshop – Saturday, February 27th from 1-4 pm. Learn how to photograph in low light conditions. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Output & Sharing – Saturday, March 5, 2016 from 9am to 12noon. You can’t live with all your images trapped on your computer! Learn how to efficiently share your images – printing, online, etc. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Lightroom Workflow Process – Saturday, March 12, 2016 from 9am to 12noon. Lightroom is an excellent tool to take your images from capture, through processing to sharing! Master the workflow process to ensure you get everything you want out of the hobby your enjoy! Workshop fee: $35.
- Mansfield Reformatory Photography Adventure – Monday, March 14, 2016 from 11 am to 4 pm at the Shawshank Redemption Movie Site! Join Bob for this return trip to the Mansfield Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio. We will have the private use for our group to photograph this interesting historical site! Photographers are $75 for the day. Non-Photographers are $12 (pay in person that day). We must have at least 20 people for the group to attend. Learn more details and register to attend on our Meet-Up site. There will be a tour guide available during the day for a historical tour. Bob will offer photography instruction during the day as well.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Join Bob for this 6-hour in-depth training on your DSLR Camera. Bob will help you understand all the settings and functions of your DSLR camera so that you can move beyond the automatic mode! The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each date it is offered.
Learn Photography from a Professional!
Bob shares his decades (ouch, was it really necessary to say decades) of photography experience with photo enthusiasts on a regular basis! The photography classes include classroom technical training as well as hands-on field work! Bob holds Photography Workshops several times a month at his studio at Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road) in Rochester Hills. These workshops help camera enthusiasts learn new skills and improve their focus! Each class has a different topic. The best way to hear about all the upcoming workshops is to be on our newsletter distribution list. Please send me your email address and I will add you! Juliann@GetShotByBob.com.
If you join the Meet-Up group, you will hear about upcoming workshops, be able to register and post your images after the workshop.
Your input helps Bob plan his classes. Follow this LINK to include your input on our photography classes survey! Thank you!
Individual Photography Lessons
Want one-on-one help with Photography, Workflow Issues, Post-Processing, Adobe Lightroom 4.0 Training, Photoshop CS5 / CS6 Training in Rochester, Michigan? Look no more! Bob offers individual photography lessons. Lessons are $50 per hour. We find a 90-minute lesson to 2-hour lesson works well for most people. A 90-minute photography lesson is $75. Purchase four 90-minute lessons for $300 – and GET A FIFTH ONE FREE! The photography lessons are focused 100% on your interests, your equipment, and your skill level. Take your photography skills to the next level with photography lessons! They also make a great gift! Contact the studio to discuss your interests – info@GetShotByBob.com or (248) 608-8563.
Gift Certificates for Photography Classes & Lessons
Bob offers Gift Certificates for Photography Workshops and Private Lessons. Trying to find a unique gift this holiday season? Bob can personalize your gift certificate and have it ready for holiday giving! Call us! (248) 608-8563 or email Info@GetShotByBob.com.
Free Photo Walk – Join Us!
Join Bob and other photography enthusiasts at a variety of unique locations throughout Metro Detroit. We do appreciate an RSVP to know you plan to join the group. Please either sign-up through the Meet-Up Site or contact the studio (248) 608-8563 or info@GetShotByBob.com.
Bob schedules these photography gatherings 1-2 a month.
Holland Tulip Festival (5/13-5/15) Photography Safari
Find yourself immersed in photography at the Holland Tulip Festival from May 13 through May 15th. Bob will lead a group of photographers the natural beauty bursting into bloom in Holland, Michigan. Workshop fee: $375. Lodging, transportation, and meals are the responsibility of the student. Lean more here.
The 5-day adventure generally happens in one of the National Parks! Join Bob in these jewels to learn how to memorialize these breathtaking locations. Call the Studio for more details (248) 608-8563. Contact us! Info@GetShotByBob.com