Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100-I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building.
We meet clients at the studio by appointment only.
Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
Photography Workshops – Winter 2017
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
REGISTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP on our MEET-UP SITE: https://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Photography-Workshops/
- 6-Hour Basic DSLR Workshop – Learning the settings and functions on your DSLR camera. Saturday, 2/25/2017 – 9 am to 4 pm. Workshop fee: $69.
- Flower Photography – Macro and lighting instruction – Learn the settings for photographing an array of flowers! Sunday, 2/26 from 1-4 pm. Workshop fee: $35.
- Flower Photography – Macro and lighting instruction – Learn the settings for photographing an array of flowers! Sunday, 2/26 from 5-7 pm. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lens Selection and Basic Training – Knowing how your lens will effect your image is key! Learn to be creative! If you are thinking of adding a lens to your collection, this class will help you understand the options. Tuesday, 2/28, 7-10 pm, Workshop fee: $35.
- 6-Hour Basic DSLR Workshop – Learning the settings and functions on your DSLR camera. Sunday, March 5, 2017 from 9 am to 4 pm. Workshop fee: $69.
- Historic Charleston Photo Safari – Immerse yourself in the art of photography with a photo safari to Charleston, SC. Architecture to Nature covered! Saturday, 3/18 – Thursday, 3/23. Workshop fee: $500.
- 6-hour Basic DSLR Workshop – Learning the settings and functions on your DSLR camera. Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 9 am to 4 pm. Workshop fee: $69.
- Lightroom 2-Day / All-Day Workshop 4-class Series – Image Management & Organization (4/22 8:30 am-12 noon), Image Development (4/22 1-4pm), Image Output (4/29 8:30am-12noon), Workflow Process (4/29 1-4 pm) – 4-class series is $112
- Lightroom – Image Management & Organization. Optimize your image management using this tool. Saturday, 4/22 8:30 am – 12 noon. Workshop fee: $35. (Or part of 2-Day / All-Day series)
- Lightroom – Image Development. Learn how to use the Development tool in Lightroom. Saturday, 4/22 1-4 pm. Workshop fee: $35 (or part of the 2-Day / All-Day series)
- Lightroom – Image Output & Sharing. Learn how to manipulate your images in Lightroom. Saturday 4/29 8:30 am – 12 noon. Workshop fee: $35 (or part of 2-Day / All-Day series)
- Lightroom – Workflow Process. Learning how to process your images in Lightroom from capture through output & storage. Saturday 4/29 1-4 pm. Workshop fee: $35 (or part of 2-Day / All-Day series)
- Spring Awakens in Hocking Hills State Park Photo Safari – Immerse yourself in nature photography with this trip to Southern Ohio! Sunday, April 30th – Thursday, May 4th. Workshop fee: $350.
The 6-Hour (9am-4pm) Basic DSLR workshop is $69.
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
The 2016 dates are:
Saturday, February 25, 2017 | Sunday, March 5, 2017 | Saturday, March 25, 2017 | Saturday, April 1, 2017 | Saturday, May 13, 2017 | Sunday, June 11, 2017
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning The Holland Tulip Festival for this Spring and Great Smoky Mountains National Park for October. Extended workshops are a unique opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Contact us to learn more!
Upcoming Photography Photography Safari Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography.
Immerse yourself in photography! Learn by doing. Group and one-on-one instruction throughout the trip. Our ext trip is scheduled for Historic Charleston, South Carolina! This trip offers the opportunity to learn architectural photography as well as nature photography. The workshop fee is $500. Transportation, food and lodging are additional costs. We have rented a house on the Isle of Palms for the group to stay together. We will also have a van to haul the group around to the various photography excursions – Historical Downtown Charleston, beaches, marshes, plantations, etc. Learn more by calling us (248) 608-8563 or on the Meet-Up site.
The next adventure will be an immersion into Nature Photography! The group is going to Hocking Hills State Park in Southern Ohio from Sunday, April 30th through Thursday, May 4th. Hocking Hills is on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains Caldera. It offers waterfall – expected to be flowing with spring run-off! as well as ravines and traverses. This trip involves more hiking / walking than some trips. You need to be ready for a day of adventure! The workshop fee is $350. Transportation, food, lodging and park fees are all the responsibility of the student. We have rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn in Logan, OH for the group. Call to learn more details!
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. (info@GetShotByBob.com) or click on the button below.
It is SENIOR PORTRAIT time!
Your Senior Pictures are one of your first steps Senior Year! Contact Bob to schedule your consultation and learn how to have a fabulous Senior Portrait experience! Senior Portraits can include formal studio portraits as well as outdoor pictures in nature or in an urban settings. We design the session around YOU! It can include friends or family as well. There is plenty of time to include clothing changes and favorite props (like your car, sports gear, instrument, etc!) from your high school experience. There is no extra charge for this. Please see more about our pricing under our Senior Portrait tab.
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563