Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100-I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building.
We meet clients at the studio by appointment only.
Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
Photography Workshops – Fall 2016
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
- Lightroom Post-Processing 4-class series training – Learn Image Management/Organization (9/12), Image Development (9/19), Image Output (9/26), Workflow Process (10/3) – all four classes for $112. Each class is 6:30-10:30 pm.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Image Management & Organization – Learn the basics of using the Management module in Adobe’s Lightroom – Monday, September 12th, 6:30-10:30 pm, $35 (or part of 4-class series)
- 6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop – Sunday, September 18, 2016 from 9am to 4pm. 6841 North Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $69.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Image Development – Learn the basics of using Development tool in Adobe’s Lightroom – Monday, September 19th, 6:30 – 10:30 pm, $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Image Output – Learn the basics of using Output tool in Adobe’s Lightroom – Monday, September 26th, 6:30-10:30 pm, $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Workflow Process – Learn Adobe Lightroom workflow process from capture through output – Monday, October 3rd, 6:30-10:30 pm, $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing Photography Workshop – Hands-on Workshop – Bring your computer and work on images under Bob’s direction to get hands-on practice with Lightroom – Monday, October 10th, 7-10 pm, $35.
- Great Smoky Mountains NP Photo Safari – Immerse yourself in the art of photography! Oct 20-24, 2016. Workshop fee: $500.
The 6-Hour (9am-4pm) Basic DSLR workshop is $69.
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
The 2016 dates are:
Sunday, September 18, 2016 | Sunday, November 13, 2016 | Saturday, December 3, 2016
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning The Holland Tulip Festival for this Spring and Great Smoky Mountains National Park for October. Extended workshops are a unique opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Contact us to learn more!
Upcoming Photography Photography Safari Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography.
Immerse yourself in photography! Learn by doing. Group and one-on-one instruction throughout the trip. Our next trip is scheduled for Thursday, October 20th through Monday, October 24th in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The group will be learning throughout the trip. Workshop fee is $500. Transportation, food and lodging are additional costs. We have reservations made for the Park Place by the River condos in Gaitlinburg. Learn more by calling us (248) 608-8563 or on the Meet-Up site.
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. (info@GetShotByBob.com) or click on the button below.
It is SENIOR PORTRAIT time!
Your Senior Pictures are one of your first steps Senior Year! Contact Bob to schedule your consultation and learn how to have a fabulous Senior Portrait experience! Senior Portraits can include formal studio portraits as well as outdoor pictures in nature or in an urban settings. We design the session around YOU! It can include friends or family as well. There is plenty of time to include clothing changes and favorite props (like your car, sports gear, instrument, etc!) from your high school experience. There is no extra charge for this. Please see more about our pricing under our Senior Portrait tab.
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563