Robert DiTommaso Michigan Photography
Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building. We meet clients at the studio by appointment only. Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
Photography Workshops – Summer 2014
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter ([email protected]) or use the sign-up button below.
- Friday, July 11, 2014 – Artist’s Reception @ Fieldstone Winery for Bob DiTommaso – 6-9 pm Join Bob and friends to celebrate his art showing at Fieldstone Winery in Rochester, Michigan. Appetizers are served. Fieldstone offers an excellent variety of wines.
- Saturday, July 12, 2014 – HDR Training – Capture and Processing – 7 am to 12 noon – Join Bob for this small group training on the post-processing effect of HDR. Bob will be guiding you from capture through processing. Fee: $65.
- Sunday, July 13, 2014 – Nature Photography @ Kensington Metro Park – 6:30 am – 9:30 am – Join Bob for this small group, hands-on training in Nature Photography. Kensington Metro Park, Milford. Fee: $35.
- Sunday, July 13, 2014 – Urban Grunge Portrait Photography Workshop – 5:30 – 8:30 pm. Join Bob for this small group, hands-on training with models to learn the how-to photograph Urban images. Downtown Rochester. Fee: $35.
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014 – Urban Night Photography Workshop – 7:30 – 10:30 pm. Join Bob as he trains a small group of photographers on the tips and tricks to photograph an urban setting at night in Downtown Birmingham. Fee: $35.
- Scenes of Summer – Share your Vision – Posting your favorite images from Summer, sharing your capture method, and commenting on other people’s postings! learning from others! Monday 7/21 through Sunday 8/3.
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014 – Building a Studio – Lighting Equipment, Backdrops and props – 7-10 pm. Join Bob to learn the equipment necessary to build a studio – either for your home or studio location. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Fee: $35.
- Thursday, August 7, 2014 – Image Sharing & Pot Luck – 7 pm. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Join Bob for this opportunity to share your photography images with others and enjoy learning from others. No Fee.
- Sunday, August 10, 2014 – 6-Hour 1-Day Basic DSLR Photography Workshop – 9 am – 4 pm. Join Bob for this classroom and hands-on Basic DSLR Photography Class. Great class for beginners and those who are looking to expand beyond their Auto setting. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Suite 100-I, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Fee: $69.
- Saturday, August 23, 2014 – Photographing the Detroit Skyline & Ambassador Bridge in the evening Light – 7:30-10:30 pm from the Windsor Riverfront. Join Bob on the Windsor Riverfront to learn and experience photographing the Detroit Riverfront skyline! Fee: $35.
- Lightroom Power Processing Software Training – Bob will offer this series of (4) workshops on how to use Lightroom effectively. This is a powerful post-processing software tool that Bob recommends for enthusiasts through professionals. Image Management & Organization (Tuesday, 9/9/2014); Image Development (Tuesday, 9/16); Image Output / Sharing (9/23), Workflow Process (9/30). Each session is 7-10 pm at the Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 North Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. A single class is $35. If you purchase the series of workshops, the class is discounted 20% – $112.
- Friday, October 3 – Sunday, October 5, 2014 – Fall Color at Tahquamenon Falls in the UP of Michigan Photography Safari - Join Bob for this opportunity to improve your photography skills while you enjoy the breathtaking beauty of fall color in the UP. Tahquamenon Falls is the largest falls East of the Mississippi. Bob will be training throughout the workshop. Workshop fee: $350. Lodging, meals, transportation, etc. are the responsibility of the student. Call to learn more! (248) 608-8563.
- Friday, October 24 – Wednesday, October 29, 2014 – Zion National Park & Bryce National Park and the Las Vegas Strip Photography Safari – Join Bob for this immersion in the the art of photography. Bob will lead you through some of the most beautiful National Parks on this adventure to Southern Utah. Workshop fee: $450. Lodging, meals, transportation, etc. are the responsibility of the student. Call us to learn more! (248) 608-8563.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
This photography class was promoted on AmazonLocal and LivingSocial. The photography class promotion price is $69. The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each day. The workshop dates are:
- Sunday, August 10, 2014
- Sunday, September 28, 2014
- Saturday, November 1, 2014
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning the trips for 2014. Watch for upcoming Photography Safaris. These are an opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Call us to learn more!
Fall Color in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Join Bob for this 3-day photography workshop that starts at the Mackinaw Bridge and leads you into the breathtaking beauty of the UP! Friday, October 3 through Sunday, October 5, 2014. Workshop Fee: $350. Lodging, meals, transportation, etc. are the responsibility of the student. Please contact us to learn more! (248) 608-8563.
Zion & Bryce National Park Photography Safari! Join Bob from Friday, October 24 through Wednesday, October 29, 2014 for an immersion into the art of Photography. The Zion and Bryce National Parks in Southern Utah are diverse and inspiring. Bob will be training throughout the trip. The workshop fee is $450. Lodging, meals, transportation are the responsibility of the student. (All the reservations have been made already.) Learn more on Meet-Up or Call us! (248) 608-8563.
Upcoming Photography Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography.
- Register for classes on the Meet-Up Site: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Photography-Workshops/
- We are planning the Spring 2014 Photography Safari! Stay-tuned!
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. ([email protected]) or click on the button below.
Bob’s photographs capture the essences of the subject. Bob photographs:
Family Portraits | Maternity | Newborn | Weddings | Anniversaries | Graduations | High School Senior Portraits | Sports Portraits | Dance Portraits | Gymnastics Events | Generational Portraits | Baptisms | 1st Communions | Confirmations | Bar / Bat Mitzvahs | and more! If it isn’t listed doesn’t mean we won’t do it…CALL!
Fundraising Events are available. Bob also offers Photography Lessons. We love destination events – take Bob along to capture the special times abroad! Please contact us for more information!
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563