Robert DiTommaso Michigan Photography
Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100-I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building.
We meet clients at the studio by appointment only.
Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
It is SENIOR PORTRAIT time!
Your Senior Pictures are one of your first steps Senior Year! Contact Bob to schedule your consultation and learn how to have a fabulous Senior Portrait experience! Senior Portraits can include formal studio portraits as well as outdoor pictures in nature or in an urban settings. We design the session around YOU! It can include friends or family as well. There is plenty of time to include clothing changes and favorite props (like your car, sports gear, instrument, etc!) from your high school experience. There is no extra charge for this. Please see more about our pricing under our Senior Portrait tab.
Photography Workshops – Summer 2015
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy Photography Contest – Deadline to submit images is September 15, 2015. Join Bob in this fabulous photo contest! Submit images captured in the (5) counties covered by the Six Rivers Land Conservancy and you may win a prize! Find out more on Meet-Up or the Six Rivers Land Conservancy website.
- Colorado Photography Safari Workshop – Wednesday, September 9th through Monday, September 14th, 2015. Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on photography class in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Photo Safari includes plenty of time for group and individual instruction. Call us to learn more (248) 608-8563 or email me for a detailed itinerary (Info@GetShotByBob.com). Workshop fee: $500. Lodging, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the student.
- Lightroom – Image Organization & Management – Monday, September 28, 2015 from 7-10 pm. This is the 1st class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom is the Adobe Post-Process program we recommend for all photographers. It is an excellent tool for all photographers to use to manage their image inventory. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Lightroom – Image Development – Monday, October 5th from 7-10 pm. This is the 2nd class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom is the Adobe Post-Procesing program we recommend for all photographers. It is an excellent tool for photographers to use to develop their images. RDP Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Lightroom – Image Output & Sharing – Monday, October 12th from 7-10 pm. This is the 3rd class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom is the Adobe post-processing program we recommend for all photographers. Lightroom makes image output and sharing easy and quick. RDP Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Lightroom – Workflow Process – Monday, October 19th from 7-10 pm. This is the 4th class in a 4-class series on Lightroom. Lightroom makes your post-processing workflow process smooth and predictable. RDP Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35 / class or $112 for 4-class series.
- Fall Photo Safari to Hocking Hills State Park in OH – Friday, October 23 through Sunday, October 25, 2015. Join Bob for this small-group immersion into the Art of Photography. The group will spend the 3 days exploring and photographing the diverse area in Hocking Hills State Park. Waterfall, ravines and rock formations make this a beautiful fall park to photograph. Workshop fee is $350. Students are responsible for the cost of lodging, transportation and meals. We have rooms reserved at a local motel!
Students are responsible for the cost of lodging, transportation and meals. We have rooms reserved at a local motel!
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
This photography class was promoted on AmazonLocal and LivingSocial. The 6-Hour Basic DSLR workshop is $69. The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each day. The workshop dates are:
- Saturday, September 26, 2015
- Sunday, November 15, 2015
- Saturday, December 5, 2015
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning the trips for 2015. Watch for upcoming Photography Safaris. These are an opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Call us to learn more!
Upcoming Photography Photography Safari Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography. The next adventure will be to the Colorado Rocky Mountains!
Fall Photo Safari to Colorado Rocky Mountains!
From September 9th through September 14th, 2015, Bob will be leading a Photography Safari in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. This photography class is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the art of photography. The workshop fee is $500. Please contact us for full information. Lodging, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the student. The link to the Meet-Up page is here.
Hocking Hills State Park Photo Safari
For those with less time available for a Photo Adventure, join Bob for the fall Photo Safari to Hocking Hills State Park in Southeastern Ohio. Hocking Hills offers a diverse landscape of nature – forests, rocky caves, ravines, waterfalls and more! Workshop fee is $350. The trip is October 23rd – 25th. Please contact us for more information. You can see more details on our Meet-Up page here.
– Register for classes on the Meet-Up Site: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Photography-Workshops/
– We are planning the Spring 2014 Photography Safari! Stay-tuned!
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. (info@GetShotByBob.com) or click on the button below.
Bob’s photographs capture the essences of the subject. Bob photographs:
Family Portraits | Maternity | Newborn | Weddings | Anniversaries | Graduations | High School Senior Portraits | Sports Portraits | Dance Portraits | Gymnastics Events | Generational Portraits | Baptisms | 1st Communions | Confirmations | Bar / Bat Mitzvahs | and more! If it isn’t listed doesn’t mean we won’t do it…CALL!
Fundraising Events are available. Bob also offers Photography Lessons. We love destination events – take Bob along to capture the special times abroad! Please contact us for more information!
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563