Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100-I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building.
We meet clients at the studio by appointment only.
Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
Photography Workshops – Spring 2016
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
- Flash / Indoor Lighting Workshop – Saturday, April 23, 2016 from 9 am to 3 pm. (Duplicate class from 4/9). Instruction and Hands-on Practice wit External Flashes. Workshop fee: $50.
- Holland Photo Safari – Pre-Trip Informational Meeting – Saturday, April 23 at 6:30 pm. Call for details – 248-608-8563.
- Urban Night Photography Workshop in Downtown Birmingham – Friday, April 29, 2016 from 7-10 pm. Learn how to photograph the urban night scene at dusk / at dark. Workshop fee: $35.
- Filter Workshop – Guest Speaker Michael Northrup – Saturday, April 30, 2016 from 9 am to 4 pm. Learn how to improve the creative nature of your images. Includes hands-on practice with Bob and Michael. If you purchase a filter, $25 from the workshop fee applies toward your filer purchase. Workshop fee: $50.
- Holland Tulip Festival Photo Safari – Friday, May 13th through Sunday, May 15th. Join Bob for the 3-day Photo Safari to immerse yourself in the art of photography. Workshop fee: $375. (Lodging, transportation, meals, etc. are the responsibility of the student.)
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy Photo Contest – Submit your favorite local nature images to this fabulous contest! Learn more at the Six Rivers Land Conservancy website: https://www.sixriversrlc.org/index.php/events-activities/photo-contest
The 6-Hour (9am-4pm) Basic DSLR workshop is $69.
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
The 2016 dates are:
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning The Holland Tulip Festival for this Spring and Great Smoky Mountains National Park for October. Extended workshops are a unique opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Contact us to learn more!
Upcoming Photography Photography Safari Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography.
Holland Tulip Festival Photography Workshop is planned for Friday, May 13, 2016 through Sunday, May 15, 2016. This adventure in Holland and the surrounding Lake Michigan beach towns will help your improve your technical and creative photography skills. Look for more details here!
– Register for classes on the Meet-Up Site: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Photography-Workshops/
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. (info@GetShotByBob.com) or click on the button below.
It is SENIOR PORTRAIT time!
Your Senior Pictures are one of your first steps Senior Year! Contact Bob to schedule your consultation and learn how to have a fabulous Senior Portrait experience! Senior Portraits can include formal studio portraits as well as outdoor pictures in nature or in an urban settings. We design the session around YOU! It can include friends or family as well. There is plenty of time to include clothing changes and favorite props (like your car, sports gear, instrument, etc!) from your high school experience. There is no extra charge for this. Please see more about our pricing under our Senior Portrait tab.
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563