Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100-I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building.
We meet clients at the studio by appointment only.
Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
Photography Workshops – Winter 2016
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter (Info@GetShotByBob.com) or use the sign-up button below.
- PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! Submit and image or vote for your favorite image (once a day) in our 1st every PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST – The theme is “Winter in Michigan!” Contest opens 2/1/2016. Submit your images through 2/22/2016. Vote through 3/1/2016. Check it out here: Robert DiTommaso Photography Contest
- Photo Walk to The Henry Ford Museum – Sunday, February 7th from 9:30 am. Join Bob at the Henry Ford to practice your photography skills! Depth of Field presentation at 10 am.
- Business of Photography Workshop – Tuesday, February 9th from 7-10 pm, Learns the basics on how to run a part-timer or full-time photography business. Robert DiTommaso Photography, 6841 NORTH Rochester Rd, Ferber Warehouse Complex, SUite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $50.
- Lightroom Training – Powerful Post-Processing Program from Adobe – Bob will teach a series of (4) workshops on Lightroom. This is the post-processing software we recommend for all photographers. It offer Image Management & Organization (2/20), Image Development (2/27), Image Output & Sharing (3/5) and Workflow Process (3/12). Each workshop is $35. If you register for all 4 classes, there is a 20% discount on the series ($112 for all 4 classes). Lightroom is an excellent program to Manage and Develop your images to their highest quality!
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Organization & Management – Saturday, February 20, 2016 from 9am to 12 noon. Lightroom allows you to organize your images efficiently. Learn the tips and tricks to use this powerful post-processing software. Workshop fee: $35.
- Fundamentals of Exposure – Saturday, February 20th from 1-4 pm. Learn how to control your exposure settings. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Development – Saturday, February 27, 2016 from 9am to 12 noon. Lightroom is an excellent tool to develop your images (like in a darkroom in olden times!) Maximize your image quality with Lightroom. Workshop fee: $35.
- Low Light Photography Workshop – Saturday, February 27th from 1-4 pm. Learn how to photograph in low light conditions. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Image Output & Sharing – Saturday, March 5, 2016 from 9am to 12noon. You can’t live with all your images trapped on your computer! Learn how to efficiently share your images – printing, online, etc. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Workshop – Lightroom Workflow Process – Saturday, March 12, 2016 from 9am to 12noon. Lightroom is an excellent tool to take your images from capture, through processing to sharing! Master the workflow process to ensure you get everything you want out of the hobby your enjoy! Workshop fee: $35.
- Mansfield Reformatory Photography Adventure – Monday, March 14, 2016 from 11 am to 4 pm at the Shawshank Redemption Movie Site! Join Bob for this return trip to the Mansfield Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio. We will have the private use for our group to photograph this interesting historical site! Photographers are $75 for the day. Non-Photographers are $12 (pay in person that day). We must have at least 20 people for the group to attend. Learn more details and register to attend on our Meet-Up site. There will be a tour guide available during the day for a historical tour. Bob will offer photography instruction during the day as well.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
This photography class was promoted on AmazonLocal and LivingSocial. The 6-Hour Basic DSLR workshop is $69. The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each day. The workshop dates are:
- Saturday, February 6, 2016
- Sunday, February 21, 2016
- Sunday, March 6, 2016
- Saturday, March 19, 2016
- Saturday, April 16, 2016
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning the trips for 2015. Watch for upcoming Photography Safaris. These are an opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Call us to learn more!
Upcoming Photography Photography Safari Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography.
Holland Tulip Festival Photography Workshop is planned for Friday, May 13, 2016 through Sunday, May 15, 2016. This adventure in Holland and the surrounding Lake Michigan beach towns will help your improve your technical and creative photography skills. Look for more details shortly on our Meet-Up site!
– Register for classes on the Meet-Up Site: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Photography-Workshops/
– We are planning the Winter and Spring 2016 Photography Safari! Stay-tuned!
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. (info@GetShotByBob.com) or click on the button below.
It is SENIOR PORTRAIT time!
Your Senior Pictures are one of your first steps Senior Year! Contact Bob to schedule your consultation and learn how to have a fabulous Senior Portrait experience! Senior Portraits can include formal studio portraits as well as outdoor pictures in nature or in an urban settings. We design the session around YOU! It can include friends or family as well. There is plenty of time to include clothing changes and favorite props (like your car, sports gear, instrument, etc!) from your high school experience. There is no extra charge for this. Please see more about our pricing under our Senior Portrait tab.
Bob’s photographs capture the essences of the subject. Bob photographs:
Family Portraits | Maternity | Newborn | Weddings | Anniversaries | Graduations | High School Senior Portraits | Sports Portraits | Dance Portraits | Gymnastics Events | Generational Portraits | Baptisms | 1st Communions | Confirmations | Bar / Bat Mitzvahs | and more! If it isn’t listed doesn’t mean we won’t do it…CALL!
Fundraising Events are available. Bob also offers Photography Lessons. We love destination events – take Bob along to capture the special times abroad! Please contact us for more information!
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563