Robert DiTommaso Michigan Photography
Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio & Workshop
6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Feber Warehouse – Suite 100-I
Rochester Hills, MI 48306
We are on the Northeast corner of Rochester Road and Tienken (25 Mile Road). We are located in the Ferber Warehouse Complex – in the lower level of the original office building.
We meet clients at the studio by appointment only.
Phone: 248-608-8563 or Mobile: 248-941-4859.
Photography Workshops – Winter 2015
Bob teaches a variety of workshops each month. Join his newsletter or Meet-Up group to stay more informed! Email me to join the newsletter ([email protected]) or use the sign-up button below.
- Lightroom Post-Processing – Image Development – Tuesday, April 28, 2015 from 7-10 pm. This post-processing photography class covers how you can use Lightroom to develop your images. Development can be a very creative addition to your photography toolbox. Robert DiTommaso Photography Workshop, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Suite 100-I, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $35.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Photo Safari - Thursday, April 23, 2015 through Monday, April 27, 2015. Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on photography safari! You will immerse yourself in the art of photography. The Smoky Mountains offer extensive macro and vista photography opportunities. Workshop fee: $500. Hotel, Meals, Transportation expenses are an additional cost. Call us to learn more.
- Lightroom Post-Processing – Image Output – Tuesday, May 5, 2015 from 7-10 pm. Lightroom Post-Processing training workshop will help you understand the wide variety of ways you can share your images! Lightroom is the way to help. Workshop fee: $35.
- Lightroom Post-Processing – Workflow Process – Tuesday, May 12, 2015 from 7-10 pm. Lightroom Post-Processing training Workshop. This helps you understand how to process your images in Lightroom from Capture to Output! Workshop fee: $35.
- Basic DSLR 6-Hour Photography Workshop – Saturday, May 16th from 9 am to 4 pm. Join Bob for this 6-Hour Photography class. Learn the settings and functions of your DSLR camera. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $69.
- Free Photo Walk at the Dequindre Cut in Detroit, Michigan – Sunday, May 17th from 9 am to 11 am (ish). Join Bob and a group of photographers as they explore the urban green space – Dequindre Cut. The group will gather at the River Walk entrance at Atwater near Rivard and St. Aubin.
- Very Basic Camera Settings and Functions Photography Class – Sunday, May 17th from 1 – 4 pm at the Rochester Park. Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on training on the basic camera settings and functions. Great class to foll0w-up the 6-Hour Basic workshop. Rochester Park, 816 Ludlow, Rochester, MI 48307. Fee: $35.
- Creating Something Out of Nothing – Creative Composition in Photography – Monday, May 18th from 7-10 pm. Meet at the West end of the Rochester Library Parking Lot – there is a small garden there. Creative Composition requires training and practice. Join Bob for this instructive class. Workshop fee: $35.
- Urban Night Photography at the Birmingham Carnival - Thursday, May 28th from 7-10 pm. Meet at Shain Park in Birmingham. Bob will give you training in creative lighting at night! Workshop fee: $35.
- Basic DSLR 6-Hour Photography Workshop – Saturday, June 6th from 9 am to 4 pm. join Bob for the 6-Hour Basic Photography class. Learn the settings and functions of your DSLR camera. Robert DiTommaso Photography Studio, 6841 NORTH Rochester Road, Ferber Warehouse Complex, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Workshop fee: $69.
- Rochester Granger Vintage Baseball Photography Free Photo Walk – Thursday, June 11th from 6:30 pm at the Van Hoosen Farm, 1005 Van Hoosen Lane, Rochester Hills, MI 48306. Join Bob for this free Photo Walk and photograph the vintage baseball game! Unique and fun!
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy Photography Contest – Deadline to submit images is August 17, 2015. Join Bob in this fabulous photo contest! Submit images captured in the (5) counties covered by the Six Rivers Land Conservancy and you may win a prize! Find out more on Meet-Up or the Six Rivers Land Conservancy website.
- Colorado Photography Safari Workshop – Wednesday, September 9th through Monday, September 14th, 2015. Join Bob for this small-group, hands-on photography class in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Photo Safari includes plenty of time for group and individual instruction. Call us to learn more (248) 608-8563 or email me for a detailed itinerary ([email protected]). Workshop fee: $500. Lodging, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the student.
6-Hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop
Bob offers a 6-hour Basic DSLR Photography Workshop that helps students understand all the settings and functions of their DSLR camera. If you just got a new DSLR or need a refresher on how to move out of the automatic mode, this class is perfect for you!
This photography class was promoted on AmazonLocal and LivingSocial. The 6-Hour Basic DSLR workshop is $69. The workshop runs from 9 am to 4 pm each day. The workshop dates are:
Photography Safari – Destination Photography
Spring, Summer & Fall Photo Safari Trips
Join Bob for the 3-Day or 5-Day Photography Safari to a variety of beautiful areas in Michigan and farther afield! Bob is planning the trips for 2015. Watch for upcoming Photography Safaris. These are an opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the art of photography. There is instruction in the field throughout the trip as well as evening review sessions and much more. Call us to learn more!
Upcoming Photography Photography Safari Workshops! Learn More!
Join Bob’s Meet-Up group to learn about all his upcoming photography classes in the Rochester, Michigan area! Bob offers a wide range of classes covering basic to advanced photography. The next adventure will be to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The group will be in the park Thursday, April 23 through Monday, April 27th. The workshop fee is $500. Reservation are made at the Nestle Inn in Gaitlinburg. Call us to lear more! HERE is the link to the Meet-Up page.
Fall Photo Safari to Colorado Rocky Mountains!
From September 9th through September 14th, 2015, Bob will be leading a Photography Safari in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. This photography class is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the art of photography. The workshop fee is $500. Please contact us for full information. Lodging, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the student. The link to the Meet-Up page is here.
– Register for classes on the Meet-Up Site: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Photography-Workshops/
– We are planning the Spring 2014 Photography Safari! Stay-tuned!
Join our Electronic Newsletter!
If you are interested in being added to the Photography Workshop Newsletter, please send me your email address. ([email protected]) or click on the button below.
Bob’s photographs capture the essences of the subject. Bob photographs:
Family Portraits | Maternity | Newborn | Weddings | Anniversaries | Graduations | High School Senior Portraits | Sports Portraits | Dance Portraits | Gymnastics Events | Generational Portraits | Baptisms | 1st Communions | Confirmations | Bar / Bat Mitzvahs | and more! If it isn’t listed doesn’t mean we won’t do it…CALL!
Fundraising Events are available. Bob also offers Photography Lessons. We love destination events – take Bob along to capture the special times abroad! Please contact us for more information!
Where we work
Bob is based in Rochester, Rochester Hills area, however we are happy to travel to where the action is. Utica, Macomb, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Lapeer, Clarkston, Pontiac, Troy, Sterling Heights, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Farmington Hills, Southfield, West Bloomfield are some of the places we’ve worked. Invite us to join you and help us expand the list! Bob offers photography workshops in Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Arizona. Photography workshops are planned for a variety of locations throughout the year. Most of Bob’s exotic location photography workshops are held at a National Park.
Juliann DiTommaso (248)495-1845 or (248)608-8563